Dr. Vinay Srivastava Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Srivastava?

Posted on April 20th, 2016

The office staff is unprofessional, and unorganized not to mention, rude. They did not follow up with critical information. Also, it is extremely hard to schedule an appointment, which at this point, I wouldn't bother. The don't seem to care much about their patients. Stay away!

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Not everyday you meet someone, whether the circumstances, that has a genuine compassion for people like Dr. S. You can tell that he truly cares about the patient, and most of the time goes above and beyond. On my first visit I had a long wait time, but as I sat in the waiting room, I overheard other patients talking about how wonderful and caring he was. I was surprised how much time he took with me and how thorough he was. I can see why, I waited so long, because he spends time. He apologized to me and explained to me some patients take longer than others. He has been my doctor for almost 8 years, i have referred my parents, friends, siblings and now my child goes there also. I trust him with every detail of my physical and mental health and would recommend him to everyone who ask me.

Patient

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I am a 52 year old man who has never liked going to the doctor for anything. However I trust this man dearly with my life as well as the the life of my spouse, he truely cares about his patients and is a true gentleman. I have the utmost respect for him and I am grearful that he can put me at ease as he explains everything carefully and completely. Thank You Doctor.

Good & Caring Doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Other than the 1.5 hours spent in the waiting area, the practice is run very well. I don't know if I went on a day when the doctor had some emergencies to tend to or not. Dr. Srivastava took the most time in the office with me than any doctor before him has even come close to doing. He has excellent bedside manner and you can just tell he's a truely nice guy who cares about his patients. He speaks very well and takes time to explain why, how, and what he plans to do regarding your health. He even will draw a picture to explain if needed. My visit was a welcome experience from most doctor visits that I have had as he seems to take a personal interest in you and you health concerns. Overall, his professional ability and great personality outweighs any objection that I had to the long office wait!

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

first visit i was referred to him by one of his patients. had to wait forever and his front desk personnel were very rude upon arrival.then i had to tell my history to his ma,then his pa then the doctor. the visit took forever but he did nothing and told me nothing.talks in circles a lot. ordered a lot of test. promised he would f/u in 2 weeks with results, never heard a word.got sick and called to get appt, staff refused to give me appt and referred me to er. went to urgent care instead. one week later getting worse still they would not give me appt, went to a new doctor, given medicine, another week went by and finally after begging them got an appt for four days out, ended up in the hospital very bad off. when the test he did did not show the results he wanted he told me it was all in my head and sent me home.i cannot walk or speak. seeing another doctor for severe neurological damage.was not impressed and will not go back.

Posted on May 8th, 2009

The Dr. is friendly and knows what he is doing but his front office and nurse has to go back to school for some manners of treating the pts up front or he will lose more pts. We will never go back! Will never tell anyone to go there!!

AMAZING DOCTOR

Posted on July 20th, 2008

I AM AMAZED AT THE KNOWLEDGE,KINDNESS AND GENUINE COMPASSION DOCTOR S. HAS. YOU MAY WAIT A BIT TO SEE HIM BUT HE TAKES WHATEVER TIME IS NEEDED WITH YOU. I FEEL SO THANKFUL THAT HE IS OUR FAMILIES DOCTOR. ITS NOT OFTEN THAT YOU HAVE A BLESSING LIKE THIS IN YOUR LIFE. PLUS HIS OFFICE STAFF IS JUST AS KIND AND COMPETENT. ITS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR! I WAS REFERED TO HIM AND KNOW I KNOW WHY! ONCE A FAMILY MEMBER HAD TO GO THE THE ER AND EVEN THE NURSES THERE WERE SAYING HOW EVERYONE LOVES HIM! THAT SAYS A GREAT DEAL. IT IS TRULY AN HONOR TO KNOW SOMEONE LIKE HIM. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BEING HIS PATIENT EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL A BIT TO GET THERE. ITS WORTH IT!!

Posted on November 29th, 2017