Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinaya B Chepuri
Dr. Vinaya B Chepuri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with another office in Everett, WA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chepuri is affiliated with Cascade Valley Hospital and Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinaya B Chepuri has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
this doctor was ill prepared for my exam. it was made clear to me that my records needed to be send over ASAP so the dr could review them. when i arrive in the office the doctor had no idea why i was there, he had not read the report on my echo and told me there was no need to worry, nothing was wrong because he wouldn't hear anything wrong with my heart. I told him to go check my echo report and when he came back in the first words out of his mouth was we need to do heart surgery and put on a medication which would make it difficult for me discontinue should i want to have children. I asked him to explain what was going on and started to cry due to the shock. I am a 24 yr old female athlete. Big shocker to me! He simply asked my why i was crying and that I should stop it. Needless to say i got a second opinion and am on a simple medication. he totally ignore the other symptoms i was having and wanted to do surgery.
Dr. Chepuri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Vinaya B Chepuri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vinaya B Chepuri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.