Dr. Vinaya Chepuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinaya Chepuri?

Excellent Care

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Caring Doctor that covers all the bases and informs you of all the options.

awful

Posted on October 14th, 2010

this doctor was ill prepared for my exam. it was made clear to me that my records needed to be send over ASAP so the dr could review them. when i arrive in the office the doctor had no idea why i was there, he had not read the report on my echo and told me there was no need to worry, nothing was wrong because he wouldn't hear anything wrong with my heart. I told him to go check my echo report and when he came back in the first words out of his mouth was we need to do heart surgery and put on a medication which would make it difficult for me discontinue should i want to have children. I asked him to explain what was going on and started to cry due to the shock. I am a 24 yr old female athlete. Big shocker to me! He simply asked my why i was crying and that I should stop it. Needless to say i got a second opinion and am on a simple medication. he totally ignore the other symptoms i was having and wanted to do surgery.

Posted on November 20th, 2017