Dr. Vinaya K Gavini Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vinaya K Gavini?

There are better more efficient Doctors for your precious children

I had no intentions of bringing my children back to your office, Dr Gavini lost his skills as a trained Dic every since Dr. Rachel left him and went on to be a better physician. Dr. Gavini lacks proper bedside manners and very rarely fully examines or listen to patient issues that's why I have lost all respect for him as a doctor as well as the rude and unprofessional office staff. It is with great pleasure to hear we feel the same and thanks for the letter to discontinuation of because my children deserve better than what your office ha to offer.

Very Disappointed

TERRIBLE!!! Wish rating system would accept 0 stars. Dr. Gavini's years of negligence resulted in my Son having to have a significant surgery later in life. My Son had a condition identified at birth BY HIM in the hospital (in his birth records), yet he not only failed to properly monitor it, it went unidentified by him within several years of subsequent regular check-ups. Note that the condition is something that is supposed to be a standard physical checklist item.

Unprofessional abusive staff

My family has been using Dr.Gavini for years, I have never had a bad experience until recent when his office staff crossed the line with ridiculous appalling accusations that my daughter (after being diagnosed with an infection and given antibiotics by the doctor) "couldn't have a doctors note for still being sick the next day because she was roller skating the night before "......!?!?...(which btw is completely made up and false)!!!!.. I have never in my life felt so abused and degraded!!! I will never recommend this pediatrician to any family ever again!!! Worst, most humiliating, abusive, deceitful, staff I've ever delt with. His staff's unprofessionalism will ruin his once reputable practice!

My son has been a patient since he was born and in the last 2 years his staff has been rude, changed appointments without a call, and then brushed it off like my time is not important. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND doctor is great staff is rude.

dr.gavini has always been there for my babies. 8 years and 3 kids. thank you!

I would not recommend this doctor. A couple of years ago, we took my daughter in to him and he failed to diagnosis her properly. A couple of days later, my daughter was found to be in critical condition and she was taken into surgery. Dr. Gavini failed to find this problem and told me my daughter was having mild abdominal pain and there was no other concering symptoms.

I just started to see Dr. Gavini and Rachel the PA and I always had positive and wonderful experiences whenever I was in the office. The staff is very professional and always took care of everything I needed. Rachel is very informative as well as spending a lot of time with me. I never had a problem making a same day appointment when I would forget to call ahead of time. Everyone there is so kind and they made me feel very comfortable.

Office staff :( unless its jennifer- she is GREAT

Up to date and professional

Dr. Gavini has saved me a lot of money over the years through various ways such as one copay even though he's examining both my kids. I appreciate his honesty and feedback to my questions. Having a good pediatrician is a two-way street. Be prepared and ask for what you want and need. Dr. Gavini is a very good doctor.

very bad patient care

Office staff very incompetent, my son came in his shots and they do not have the shots available, no phone call when they said they'll call us when they are available. Could have appreciated a call to reschedule rather than coming in early morning on a saturday just to get nothing.