Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni
Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hillsboro, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 6 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kulkarni is affiliated with The Christ Hospital, Mercy Hospital Clermont and Bethesda Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I found out by him that I had colon cancer when I was just 17 years old. I was scared of everything and he made sure to be sooooooo patient with me and walked me and my mom through the entire process. I am so thankful he was my specialist bc he was simply a blessing from God...bc Doctor's see so many patients, its hard to feel like you matter, but he made sure I mattered. His staff was always so kind. Thank you for everything, your youngest colon cancer patient!!!
Dr Kulkarni is the best doctor, you can always count on him to know exactly what he is talking about even if the diagnosis does not make sense to you at the time. Never doubt him, he is so accurate and thorough in a day when doctors are in such a hurry to see a high volume of patients. He is one of the kindest, gentlest and truly caring people you will ever meet. His compassion shines through in all he does. Also, he has an uncanny memory and can correlate other health issues and how they impact one another to help you achieve overall better health and not just with your digestive system.
Dr. Kulkarni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Christ Hospital
Mercy Hospital Clermont
Butler County Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Jewish Health Systems, Cincinnati, Oh
Jewish Hospital, The
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
Mercy Hospital Anderson
Bethesda North Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital, , Bethesda North Hospital
Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Fort Hamilton Hospital
47 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni in this video.
Dr. Vinayak Kulkarni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OH.