Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Vincent V Soun
Vincent V Soun is a Doctor primarily located in Holtville, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Vincent V Soun has 2 locations
529 Pine Ave
Holtville, CA 92250
1862 E Anaheim St
Long Beach, CA 90813
Book Online Now
Vincent V Soun has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Vincent V Soun has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Vincent V Soun is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Vincent V Soun - Posted on January 14th, 2019
Dr. Soun reffered me to a specialist so when I went to the front to pick up my referral letter, the receptionist told me that the specialist would call me for an appointment. I called the specialist the next day just to make sure they got my referral letter and they said they haven’t, so I called dr. Souns office and told them that they never received my referral,the receptionist said she would fax it again, I called the next day and they still have no received my referral, by this time the specialist and I were getting annoyed so the specialist called them theirselves and they were told that they can’t send my referral out because there a lot of people ahead of me??? The receptionist should have told me from the beginning that she can’t fax it because there’s “a lot of people ahead of me” instead, she told me she will fax it again. So I went through this big hassle of calling back and forth back and forth just told be told after the third day of calling the specialist, that she can’t do it. Ridiculous.
Self-verified patient of Vincent V Soun - Posted on November 3rd, 2016
- Ross University School Of
Vincent V Soun Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Vincent V Soun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Holtville, CA.