Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vince T Wake has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Wake performed surgery on my back in 2008. I don't believe he ever looked at my pre-surgery blood work because when I received a copy of it, my blood count was below normal. I needed a blood transfusion after the first surgery. I had 2 surgeries in 3 days because he drilled the screw through my spinal nerve. After the first surgery, my pain was so severe I was hallucinating. At the insistence of my family, he finally ordered a CT scan that revealed the screw in my nerve. At 11pm, I was wheeled back into the surgery room to have the screws on my left side removed. After 7 days in the hospital, I left dragging my left leg behind me. 7 years later, I still have more pain than before I met Dr. Wake.
Dr. Wake is like no other! He is truly compassionate and will strive to achieve the best outcome possible. After have a L5-S1 fusion a year ago, my pain initially was much better but gradually creeped back and I was extremely frustrated. Dr. Wake did not give up on me and finally it was believed to be an intolerance to the hardware from my surgery. He removed that hardware quite recently and we are keeping our fingers crossed that my pain will be much relieved. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2010, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2010, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Vince T Wake accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOmni Orthopedics, 4760 Belpar St NW, Canton, OH
Dr. Vince T Wake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.