Dr. Vincent R Abenante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent R Abenante?

One of the best!

He is the most thorough, relaxed physician I have ever seen. Being an RN, I can understand physicians' sometimes rushed manners, but not with Dr. Abenante. Never rushed, always has time for the patient .

Good, Caring doctor. Easy to get appointments, did not have to sit in waiting room at all. Calls back if you have a problem.

Today was my first visit. Very happy I picked his office. I was looking for a private practice that wasn't overwhelming. Dr. Abenante was so very pleasant, thorough and informative. I very much liked his calm demeanor and the time he took to talk with me.

Dr. Vincent R Abenante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manahawkin, NJ.