Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent P Alia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
I have never been fond of going to doctors. I was going through some tough times and had anxiety problems. I was nervous about my first appt. The staff immediately made me feel comfortable. Dr. Alia is the most caring doctor I have known. He takes his time with you, listens, is caring, I have nothing but great things to say about him and his office staff. He has been my primary doc for over two years.
42 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1976
Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island
Dr. Vincent P Alia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAccess Health Care, 10494 Northcliffe Blvd, Spring Hill, FL
Dr. Vincent P Alia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.