Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent K Arlauskas
Dr. Vincent K Arlauskas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Arlauskas is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick Campus. Dr. Arlauskas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent K Arlauskas has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Vincent K Arlauskas has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Vincent K Arlauskas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Arlauskas one of the encouraging doctors I have encountered. He always show compassion to his patients. I love him because he will try everything before he cut off one of your limbs. Thank you Dr. Arlauskas for being a great man and a great doctor, I wouldn't trade you for all the money in the world.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Arlauskas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1995
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Vincent K Arlauskas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGwynn General And Vascular Surgery, 2500 Starling St Ste 201, Brunswick, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent K Arlauskas in this video.
Dr. Vincent K Arlauskas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.