Dr. Vincent M Bivins Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vincent M Bivins?

He found my problem immediately and I had outpatient surgery right away, I am extremely grateful for his diagnosis and care and recommend him to all, particularly to all who have been searching for answers to their urological problems.

Amazingly Awesome

A true, heaven sent blessing of a physician. May God always bless him.

my name is freddie martin DOCTOR BIVINS performed my kidney surgery which came back cancer he is a very passionate and very good at his job extremely easy to talk with and explain everything u ask am cancer free and only stayed in hospital 2 days i strongly and have recommend to anyone with kidney or prostrate problems him as your doctor.

Dr. Bivins is the Best, he didn't rush you like some other doctors do. He took the time to listen and to explain things making sure we (my family and I) understood the procedure.

Friendly staff, they gave me coffee as I waited to be seen by physician, welcoming environment, Dr. Bivins sat down and conversed with me regarding my prognosis and made sure I understood plan of treatment before exiting the room

very rude Dr....focus is on quantity NOT quality

After waiting over 3 hours for him to finish surgery my initial new patient intake appointment took less then 4 minutes...he never apologized for the lengthy wait and never took his hands out of his pockets... and for this I was going to be charged $200.00 stay clear of this Doctor!!!

Good Doctor

Dr Bivens is a very kind and experienced physician would refer him toanyone who wants an expert opinion and/or has to have surgery.

Would I reccomend

NO I would not reccomend Dr Bivins to a friend or no one else.

prostate cancer

I was referred to him after a blood test showed an elevated psa count. He referred me to Dr. Tully for robotic surgery. That was 5 years ago. The surgery went well. My diagnosis was early enough to be treated and not have any complications.