Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent A Cantone has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Vincent A Cantone has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Vincent A Cantone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Cantone is awesome if and I mean IF you can get in to see him. His PA's are good but sometimes they miss stuff. Office Staff is Horrible. Don't return phone calls and when they do it is usually to the wrong phone # (I'll be at work and they call my home!)and with the wrong information. Then it takes another 4-5 days to get another phone call. I really like you Doc but I just might have to find another doctor.
I would not take a dog to this man unless I wanted to have the dog put down, which would probably be the end result anyway. He is the worst excuse of a "doctor" I have ever seen. I do not believe the positive ratings on this site, but believe they were input by his family or friends. I sincerely believe from what I have witnessed that you could be putting your life on the line by using this man as your doctor, and I am surprised that he has not had a malpractice suit filed against him. His lack of medical ethics, along with his lies, deception, and lack of any true compassion make him an extremely dangerous man in my opinion. I do not believe that this man should be allowed to "practice" medicine.
This is what I posted to my friends on Face book...Once again I LOVE MY DR!!!! The office staff is amazing and he is so nice, polite and actually takes his time with you! Big plus is that his office is a pediatrician and adult practice! I've never waited longer than 5-10 minutes in the waiting room and or the exam room. Which makes me believe they do not OVER book. If they are so calm, polite and officiant they have to be doing something right! He is probably one of the nicest PEOPLE (not just dr) I have ever met! Dr. Cantone at White Oak Pediatric and Adult.
26 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Vincent A Cantone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWhite Oak Pediatric And Adult Medicine, 13424 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 205, Hagerstown, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent A Cantone in this video.
Dr. Vincent A Cantone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.