Dr. Vincent Chan Is this you?

Great Staff and Facility

As with all things that we should do, don't really want to, but do because we need to; we are glad we did when finished. Dr. Chan made an apprehensive first time visit for a necessary procedure turn out to be a pleasant experience that should not have been, that I would now repeat as needed per his recommendation, due to the professional and caring support of his staff, and his expertise and skills dealing with patients in his area of practice. Thank you Dr. Chan and the staff there at the Baylor Ambulatory Endoscopy Center in Plan, TX!

Dr. Chan is phenomenal.

Compasionate and Caring

Unlike other doctors that blew me off, Dr Chan spent time with me and talked about my diagnosis. Explained it clearly to me where I could understand and eased my worries. His assistant is the sweetest girl and I like going to my appointment just to chat with her. ;)

My mother as a patient

My mother is an 86 year old patient with dementia. Dr. Chan was very patient with her and directed his questions to her even though he knew I was the one who had most of the answers. I was very impressed and his diagnosis proved correct after blood tests.

Dr. Chan is outstanding!

He is earnest, honest and down-to-earth. He asks a lot of questions, and more importantly, LISTENS to your answers and what you have to say! He didn't rush through the appointment and was determined to find the cause of my symptoms. His staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. My visit was as good as it could possibly be, considering I had to be there at all. :-)

Great bedside manner, knowledgeable, and great listener.

Dr. Vincent Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.