Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Young
Dr. Vincent Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Young is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Harris Continued Care Hospital and THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Young has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Harris Continued Care Hospital
THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Medical Center Of Plano
North Central Surgical Center Llp
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Frisco Medical Center
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Park Central Surg Cntr
Valley View Surgery Center
Surgery Center Of Richardson
Texas Health Plano
Medical City Of Dallas
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Vincent Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12201 Merit Dr, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent Young in this video.
Dr. Vincent Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.