Dr. Vincent Deluise Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Deluise?

The most caring doctor, I have gone through a lotof pain with

Posted on February 19th, 2013

He gave me 3 corneal transplants even paid cab-fare for me to make it to my eye care appt.. My eye which is now legally blind, but not due to him not trying, Being an Artist loosing vision was my biggest fear. I am definitely going to hear his opera this summer. He was so passionate about my care, I now see a colleague of his in Danbury.. Together we both tried to get my vision better. Every so often I see or hear something that makes me think of him..I think of him in a positive way knowing, that he is doing things that he enjoys is awesome.

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.