Dr. Vincent Derosa Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Derosa?

Posted on March 16th, 2014

I have seen 3 different GI doctors over the last 4 years, but no one was able to help me until I saw Dr DeRosa. He listen to all my symptoms, was very caring, and instead of offering yet another procedure, he made the correct diagnosis and explained it in a way that was easy to understand. I have not felt this good in years! So thankful for what he has done for me.

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. DeRosa is rude and very arrogant. I found it very difficult to communicate with. Rather than trying to listen to get to the bottom of my condition he kept trying to argue with me as to whether or not what I was saying was right, when I was just citing what my general doctor had told me. I would no recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 12th, 2017