Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent J Devlin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Vincent J Devlin has the following 6 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Vincent J Devlin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vincent J Devlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Devlin was the most demanding but by far the best orthopedic spinal surgeon you will ever need. When other docs wouldn't operate because my case was very difficult, he stepped up and saved my life. Through a marathon 18 hr surgery he rebuilt my spine to enable me to again lead a normal life and return to work. He followed me for several years to make sure everything was healing as it should.
I have never met a more inept or judgmental doctor. He was fired shortly after I saw him at the hospital he worked at in PA. He doesn't even mention that hospital here on his profile. Due to his incompetence, and, spitefulness, he has made things even worse for me. I am so glad I was able to go over his head to get a proper diagnosis. If not, I could be in a wheel chair right now.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFda White Oak Campus, 10903 New Hampshire Rm 6219, Silver Spring, MD
Dr. Vincent J Devlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.