Dr. Vincent J Devlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent J Devlin?

Best orthopedic surgeon -saved my life

Dr Devlin was the most demanding but by far the best orthopedic spinal surgeon you will ever need. When other docs wouldn't operate because my case was very difficult, he stepped up and saved my life. Through a marathon 18 hr surgery he rebuilt my spine to enable me to again lead a normal life and return to work. He followed me for several years to make sure everything was healing as it should.

Seriously Inept Dr!! DO NOT USE!

I have never met a more inept or judgmental doctor. He was fired shortly after I saw him at the hospital he worked at in PA. He doesn't even mention that hospital here on his profile. Due to his incompetence, and, spitefulness, he has made things even worse for me. I am so glad I was able to go over his head to get a proper diagnosis. If not, I could be in a wheel chair right now.

THE ULTIMATE SURGEON: BRAINS, SKILL, COMPASSION, PROFESSIONAL

FROM THE FIRST FEW MOMENTS OF MEETING DR. DEVLIN I KNEW WITHOUT A DOUBT I WAS IN VERY CAPABLE HANDS.