Dr. Vincent M Digiovanni Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Vincent M Digiovanni?

This doctor just up and left his patients in New Jersey with no warning

Granted he is a good vascular doctor BUT!!!he just up and left his practice and patients in South Jersey with no warning. He put some of his patiences on Med's and told them to return in 1 month knowing he would't be there and just left all of us in the lerch. This is bad practice and if anyone knows of him shame on this doctor. I asked the office where did he go and they said none of my business I can refer you to Dr. so and so and I said no this is why I picked this doctor and to just leave your patients knowing they needed follow up care and how hard it would be to get into see another doctor was just in poor taste.

HE'S A GREAT DR. I STILL HAVE PAIN I CAN'T MAKE AN OPINION ABOUT THE COOP, BUT I LIKE MY DR.FEELGOOD LATER DUDES AND DUDESES

Dr. Vincent M Digiovanni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.