The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Vincent G Lee
Dr. Vincent G Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upland, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent G Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Vincent G Lee has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Vincent G Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Had triple bypass surgery and the experience was as good as it can be. Dr. Lee was very informative, prompt, and very caring. The staff at the James Heart Care Center was beyond compare. So helpfull and caring, and genuinely loving, if I ever had to go through anything like this again, I will certainly look up Dr. Lee and the wonderfull staff at the James Heart Care Center again. 5 stars!
Dr. Lee was my surgeon when I had a lung biopsy. Pre-surgery he spent a long time explaining everything about my CT scan. I learned more about my lungs from him then I had from my pulmonologist. Post surgery he was very prompt to visit me and explain what happened and make sure that I was comfortable. I have thought many times over the pat 3 years that I really should let him know as he epitomizes what a good doctor should be.
23 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Vincent G Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVincent Gregory Lee Md, 901 San Bernardino Rd, Upland, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent G Lee, MD - Vascular Surgery in Upland, CA, in this video.
Dr. Vincent G Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.