Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent F Guida
Dr. Vincent F Guida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Guida is affiliated with Imperial Point Medical Center and Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Guida has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent F Guida has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
I would recommend Dr. Guida as a PCP. He always listens and doesn't rush. I'll never forget when I had pneumonia, he told me, despite the medication for it, that I would feel worse before I felt better. He was right and that saved me a lot of worry over that weekend. Also, he called me that weekend to see how I was doing! Amazing. His referrals to specialists have been very good. Only problem, My only concern is that he is not so young, so I worry about losing him. Be well, Dr. Guida!
I first hand recieed the honor to work almost three years with Dr. Vincent Guida and staff. I would still be working with him if it were not for a chronic disease that pulled me out of the medical field. He has amazing bedside manor and builds very honest relations with his patients. I would encourage "anyone" to make him your internal physician. Ps, You are missed dearly Dr. Guida.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Guida is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Vincent F Guida accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllan W Bloom Md, 9241 W Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL
Dr. Vincent F Guida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.