Dr. Vincent Guida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Guida?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I haven't had a more caring, more professional doctor in many years (since leaving NYC). As a diabetic, it is essential that I find a superior Internest. Dr. Guida is everything an excellent doctor is supposed to be and he is, in addition, sincere, caring and professional.

Excellent Primary Care Physician, absolutely lovely person.

Posted on February 24th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Guida as a PCP. He always listens and doesn't rush. I'll never forget when I had pneumonia, he told me, despite the medication for it, that I would feel worse before I felt better. He was right and that saved me a lot of worry over that weekend. Also, he called me that weekend to see how I was doing! Amazing. His referrals to specialists have been very good. Only problem, My only concern is that he is not so young, so I worry about losing him. Be well, Dr. Guida!

Amazing physician and mentor...

Posted on November 25th, 2010

I first hand recieed the honor to work almost three years with Dr. Vincent Guida and staff. I would still be working with him if it were not for a chronic disease that pulled me out of the medical field. He has amazing bedside manor and builds very honest relations with his patients. I would encourage "anyone" to make him your internal physician. Ps, You are missed dearly Dr. Guida.

Posted on November 13th, 2017