Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent Hansen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
I HAVE BEEN WITH DR. HANSEN FOR OVER 20 YEARS,I FIND HIS CONCERN FOR ACCURACY AND FINDING DETAILS TO BE TOP NOTCH AND ACTUALLY HARD TO MATCH.HE WOULD TAKE HIS OWN PERSONAL TIME TO GET A CRITICAL BLOOD TEST DONE AT THE HOSPITAL, I COULD TELL HE IS WELL RESPECTED AT PORTLAND ADVENTIS HOSPITAL.DR.HANSEN IS A CARING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR.
The only issue with this physician, was his own personal hygiene. Was in to see him twice for physicals and it is very uncomfortable when he is checking your groin area with long fingernails you could feel digging into your skin when he is checking you for a hernia.I switched physicians just because of that.Other than that, everything else was good.
Dr. Hansen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Medical Center
36 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Vincent Hansen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions250 NE 181st Ave, Portland, OR
Dr. Vincent Hansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.