Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Hau
Dr. Vincent Hau, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA, with other offices in Gun Barrel City, TX and Cleburne, TX (and 15 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and General Surgery. Dr. Hau is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center, Baylor Hospital and Baylor Medical Center At Garland. Dr. Hau has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Hau has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vincent Hau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.