Dr. Vincent Honrubia Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Honrubia?

eng

Posted on April 29th, 2016

This Doctor is always really busy at least two times I got cancelled appointments I just got a call where they notified me I need to reschedule. I got a Balloon Sinuplasty (BSP) to resolve a chronic sinusitis with bad odor in my left nostril really I was ok for 6 months then I got the symptoms back, I went back but really is difficult to get an appointment with him because He is really busy. He only cares about doing the BSP because is big bucks. All other consultations, Dr Honrubia only sees you for few minutes because it is a lot of patients waiting. It was a big waste of time and money He did not resolved anything.

Long wait times

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Very long wait times to see doctor. Poor post surgical follow-up exam. Too many patients for one doctor causes long exam wait times, 1-2 hours or longer, and then may not even be seen.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Waited too long and nothing was explained to me. Never saw the doctor only the PA.

awful service !!!

Posted on October 6th, 2014

it is very upsetting they make you wait 2hours even if you have an appointmentg..

Worthless

Posted on January 7th, 2014

My husband had a surgery by this doctor and he didn't fix anything....please do not go to him!

Very Pleased

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I have been a patient since 2005, I have had several surgery's over the years with continued monitoring ... I am very pleased with the service and the results.

Awful! Don't go to him!

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I went to him to fix my broken nose and years later I got an x-ray to only find out it was still broken after my surgery!! This doctor didn't fix anything and we paid him a few thousand to do so! He's useless and doesn't know what he's doing. I heard more complaints about him after I got my surgery on other procedures hes done as well.

Posted on April 3rd, 2017