Dr. Vincent C Hung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent C Hung?

As fine a doctor there could be.

Reviewed and discussed best options for removing my skin cancer . Successfully completed surgery and Dr. Hung and his staff gave remarkable follow up and healing insight. Simply the best !

The Best Doctor!

Dr Hung is incredible. He explained step by step my procedure process. His bed side manner was impeccable. Thank you Dr Hung!

PERFECTIONIST

I know that I am in good hands with Dr. Hung. He is truly experienced in the Mohs procedure, has years of experience in dermatological surgeries and restoration and cares about the end results for each of his patients.

Super patient and Carring.Really showed concern.

A great experience for things we don't want to do

Of course nobody wants to go in to have an ear patched up because cancer took a chunk of it, but all of my visits, the actual surgery and the post visits could not have been any more pleasant. The staff is very pleasant and makes you feel so comfortable, the operation runs like clockwork, and Dr. Hung himself took so much pride in his work and how I was feeling throughout the whole thing.

‘Attention to detail’ from the office staff, scheduler of appointments to manager, to the nursing staff to Dr. Hung. Those three words are the resonating tone to the entire office. And, beyond that, assuming you can go beyond that.. the politeness , pleasantness, helpfulness, kind words and cooperation, ALL with a smile on everyone’s face! All of these things are certainly wonderful, however, Dr. Hung was dealing with my stubborn to heal nose. virtually 3-4 months of challenges and as the picture shows, his work is wonderful..’picture perfect’.. thank you Dr. Hung and all your wonderful ‘partners’ in the office!

Dr.Hung and his entire staff are the best!!

Ms Skin Care

Over the last ten years our family (3) have been patients of Dr. Hung. We are always impressed with his professional treatment and caring attitude. Our skin cancers have been mainly on the face and Dr. Hung’s expertise has always resulted in a favorable outcome. We highly recommend Dr. Hung to anyone in need of Mohs surgery. His office employees and staff are friendly and truly consider the needs of each individual patient. We strongly appreciate the Fragrance Free policy in the office! We would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone - he's the best!

Dr. Hung is a very gifted and capable surgeon. A less capable surgeon could easily have left me looking like Frankenstein's bride. The tumor removal required an incision was on my face and was quite large. He was very good at communicating what I could expect, and what I could do to help facilitate healing. The office was a refreshing experience. A very efficient staff who made the entire appointment/follow-up process seamless and pleasant. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr. Hung or his office to my family and friends and he would be my first choice for a surgeon should I require such medical care again.

Does amazing work!

Wonderful experience

Dr Hung was wonderful. He was gentle and listened to me. He is truly an artist when it comes to plastic surgery My scar is very hard to see. His staff is very kind and friendly. I would definitely go back again although I hope I don't have too. I was very pleased with the follow up.

former sun worshipper

I have gone to Dr. Hung for the removal of two different skin cancers (one on my ear, the other in the back above the hairline in my scalp) in the past six months. I usually had to wait past my appointment time but it was well worth the wait. Dr. Hung REALLY knows what he is doing! I felt confident of his skill (from cutting out the skin cancer to sewing up the opening) the whole time I was under his care. He and his whole staff are a professional team! I would highly recommend him if you need Mohs surgery. You will receive excellent care!

Dr. Vincent C Hung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.