Hallelujah

For the first time in 30 yrs I feel like I have my life back. The only doctor and I've seen 5, that had a good understanding of Crohn's disease and how to treat me. He is so kind and straight forward with me about my diagnosis and treatment. I never fail to tell him how much he is appreciated!

He's just OK.

He was just OK. Not impressed with his knowledge of medicine. But the procedure he did turned out OK.

We interacted with him in the hospital. It was disppointing that he chose to delay a critical procedure from Saturday to Sunday. He commented that "this is not a M through F job" so if that's the case, why did he wait until Sunday rather than doing the procedure on Saturday to reduce the excruciating pain and dramatic jaundice. He did spend ample time with us describing what he had done during the procedure once he actually did the procedure. Fortunately other doctors were on the hospital team to push to get the work done.

Dr. Vincent F Jabour is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wooster, OH.