Dr. Vincent K Jones Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vincent K Jones?

11 years of Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones is a kind compassionate Doctor, he is often overwhelmed by all of his patients, but if you need time with him he will give it to you, this I have told a few patients as I have waited awhile for my appointment time-sometimes some people need longer and we have to be patient patients.

great docter

Docter jones is very nice and understanding.my husband and I has been his paitents since 2008.he listens to you and helps you with your promblems.when he tells you something he talks to you normal where you can understand what he says.when we go to our appt every month he treats us and also carry on a normal conversation such as man is it pretty outside.how's your kids.

The one thing that got me with Dr. Jones is that me and my hubby both went. My hubby has high blood pressure and his blood pressure was 170/102 at the office and Dr. Jones didn't even give him no medication to lower his b/p. We are finding another dr. Awful staff except for 1 nurse who is so sweet and shouldn't even be there!

Dr. Vincent K Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.