More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent J Koletar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Koletar has been seeing our daughter since birth. She was a preemie. Dr. Koletar has always been there to answer any/all questions and worries we have had; no matter how silly they might have been. I would say that taking your child to see him would be one of the best things you could do for your child.
When I was pregnant with my 5th child I was fairly new to Oregon. I did a Meet and Greet appointment with Dr Koletar (No Charge) and was able to sit and talk with him without feeling rushed. When I left his office I felt really good about choosing him as my Childrens Dr. When I had my 6th and last child, he was there at the hospital every day and would let me know that my baby was very healthy. I even talked my Dr into taking my 2 granson's to see him as each one was born. His nursing staff are wonderful and caring and like Dr Koletar's bedside manner I would have to say they are all so wonderful.
They are always so nice and kind there and they remember you. they use your childs name and talk to them like they are the little people they are. Dr. Koletar is wonderful, very kind and sweet and works well with children. the nurses are kind as well and take great care. the doctor answers all questions and is very thorough. if he cant see you when you need him they will get someone else to see you. they are everythign i could ave wanted and i trust no doctor more with my son than him :]
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Koletar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Vincent J Koletar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSalem Pediatric Clinic, 2478 13th St SE, Salem, OR
Dr. Vincent J Koletar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.