Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent S Ladelia
Dr. Vincent S Ladelia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pine City, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ladelia is affiliated with Guthrie Corning Hospital and Arnot Health St Josephs Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent S Ladelia has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ladelia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Vincent S Ladelia accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNajeeb Rehman Md, 1243 Pennsylvania Ave, Pine City, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent S Ladelia in this video.
Dr. Vincent S Ladelia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pine City, NY.