Dr. Vincent Lee Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Lee?

Dr. Vincent Lee wonderful doctor and human being

Posted on July 7th, 2016

This wonderful doctor who I was lucky enough to happen upon not only sees you in the office, which is great, thorough gentle and kind but he also calls you on his own goal just to see how you're doing now that's my kind of doctor

Best doctor ever !

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Dr. Lee takes time , listens to you , explains everything , then gives you the best treatment choices for your condition . After 7 years as his patient I can say without any hesitation he is the best doctor I have ever seen .

Posted on April 12th, 2013

My husband and I been going to Dr Lee for several years now, I love how he spend time with us explaining things that we don't understand in detail. He ease my mind at every appointment. He is very courteous and very concern about his patients. my husband and I had concerns about conceiving and he gave us advice and he's not a GYN/OB but he took the time and gave us information. Dr Lee is so down to earth he don't see us as patients he see us as family.

dr lee

Posted on March 31st, 2013

He is a good Dr he get straight to the point and his willing to listen and find the problem and would take every meausure to make sure your needs are meet and his nice looking to he help me control my warms I've been suffering with it my hole life and he got it under control I don't have to use my asthma pump as munch his a great Dr

Posted on August 4th, 2017