Dr. Vincent Leone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Leone?

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Wonderful caring MD who listens and does surgery only as a last resort

Posted on July 13th, 2016

great doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2015

I would give negative stars if I could, from difficulty getting thru to make an appt to getting there early and them telling me when i made appt that I was the first appt and getting there and being 8th and he was delayed 3 hrs. He spent literally 5 minutes with me. Gave me no hope. Billed me over $300. Then, I call to go on a payment plan, get harassed and threatened with collection notices when I paid double what we agreed upon, now I have one payment left and they sent me to collections. Wait till I get on the phone tomorrow. I have all of this documented also how it took 4 billing cycles for them to get me a bill. The people you call say to ignore the notices. Thankfully I didn't. If you want to deal with delays, his attitude and coldness and total incompetence from every angle with their staff and getting abused, then this is the place for you. Oh they come around with a snack basket to try to appease you for waiting 3 hrs to be seen, obviously this happens regularly. Sich a freaking shame! I have never seen anything like it in my entire life!

long wait

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I was there for an appointment and left after waiting over 2 hours. What a shame and waste of time.

Posted on March 14th, 2015

If I could give Dr. Leone 50 stars, I would double that! Dr. Leone gave me my life back. I had several surgeries at his hand and I trust, admire and respect him as a human being and amazing physician. He doesn't PRACTICE medicine; he PERFECTED HIS CRAFT! He is the BEST!!!

A surgeon you can trust

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr Leone has treated me and healed me when no one else could. The doctor listens and has a high level of compassion and patience. If you have a question, it will be addressed. I would trust Dr. Leone based on my experiences. Top notch

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Brilliant, Courteous, Kind & Caring

I was so impressed

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I had torn miniscus - he didn't rush me to have surgery. Recommended physical therapist and it worked! The tear is a distant memory now! I highly recommend him!!

Hip Replacement

Posted on November 26th, 2010

Very caring and understanding of the patient's needs. Reviewed the things we talked about during office visits just before surgery. Did a great job of getting my left leg the same length as my right one (1/2 inch difference). Excelent office staff, quick and curtious answers about any pre-op or surgery questions. I can't say enough. I was very satisified with the out come.

Posted on November 6th, 2017