Dr. Vincent R Lucente Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent R Lucente?

Comfortable

Not only did I feel comfortable after first meeting Dr. Lucente but I felt comfortable with him performing my surgery and the follow up care after. He is very personable and that is important to me also .

Exceptional Doctor-Kind Human Being/Highly Recommend

St.Luke's is fortunate to have Dr.Lucente and his staff as a part of their team. He is a rare find that understands the needs of the patient while delivering exceptional care. After a long search for the right doctor, I had finally found Dr.Lucente. His humble personality, knowledge and wonderful staff put me at ease. They won me over and today I am in much better health. Dr.Lucente has definitely earned his renowned reputation as being one of the best surgeons in the country. The entire experience beginning with scheduling an appointment, office visits, the surgeries and follow ups have been a pleasant journey on my path to healing. I highly recommend Dr.Lucente to guide you on your healing path too.

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Lucente and his staff. I was very anxious for my first visit but after meeting the staff I felt very comfortable and I knew I was in good hands. I highly recommend Dr. Lucente!

Extremely Knowledgeable Physician

He explained my condition and treatment options and took the time to answer all my questions in great detail. I highly recommend!!

Great Doctor, Highly Recommend Dr. Lucente

Dr. Lucente is very personable and made me feel relaxed. The office runs on time, office is lovely, staff is knowledgeable and efficient.

Dr. Lucente spent time before surgery explaining the procedure in detail, and giving the pros and cons of various options. Presurgical testing done at the office was meticulous and precise. All office staff, including receptionists, nurses, and nurse practitioners were very friendly and helpful throughout this process. Descriptions of what to expect post surgery (verbal and written brochure) were "spot on" and very helpful. In addition, all staff at St. Luke's were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend this practice to other women.

Extremely Pleased

I am very pleased with my care and surgical experience with Dr. Lucente and his staff, including St. Luke's hospital and staff. The procedure was clearly explained to me before and after surgery, and the care I was given was exceptional at the hospital and at his office, by Dr. Lucente and all of his staff. I would definitely recommend him.

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and very informative.

Excellent

Dr. Lucente was excellent choice for my recent surgery. He listened to me, explained the procedure with clarity and lots of information. He had lots of knowledge and answered all of my questions. My surgery was successful, and the follow up was top notch. Highly recommend!

He is a great doctor. I absolutely would highly recommend him, in fact, already have done that to several people.

I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Lucente explained everything that was going to happen in a "down to earth" manner so it was easy for my husband & I to understand. He said I wouldn't have any pain & he was absolutely correct. He made me feel very comfortable & I knew I was in good hands. I have already recommended him to several people. I couldn't imagine anyone going to any other doctor for my type of surgery. Initially, I was a little frightened about going through this type of surgery, but that quickly disappeared once I met with him. I would definitely go to Dr. Lucente again. Everyone from other doctors & nurses I spoke with said he is the best & they were right.

Highly recommend

Thorough, takes time to answer questions, can speak on layman' level. Friendly. Would recommend to anyone. I would go there anytime if necessary.

Impressive Physician

I was very impressed with the knowledge and time Dr. Lucente took explaining everything to me so I could understand . I highly recommend Dr. Lucente and his staff for any pelvic reconstructive issues. I recommend Dr. Lucente to everyone I talk to. You will have the best care you have every received!!

Dr. Vincent R Lucente is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.