Have you seen Dr. Vincent K Mcinerney?

There are not enough good things to say about Dr. V!

Wouldn't Consider Another Dr.

Dr. Mcinerney was recommended to me by friends and coworkers. He performed two full hip replacements on me in 2001 and till this day I have had no complaints. My physical therapist at the time told me that among all her patients those that he operated on had the fewest problems after surgery than any other surgeon. His post surgery treatment is conservative and his bedside manner was wonderful. He also operated on my mother at the age of 90 yrs old and he would take time out of his schedule to check on her in the nursing home. As for the wait time in his office, I would rather wait 2 hrs for him and know I'm getting the best than 10 mins. in a nearly empty waiting room.. If your not happy with his results I suggest you take your before and after x-rays and get a second opinion. I knew a woman whose husband was told by several doctors his leg had to be amputated, however Dr. Mcinerney saved his leg and I doubt any lengthy office visit bothered him.

ALWAYS LISTENS TO YOUR ISSUE, WORKS WITH YOU TO FIND A GREAT SOLUTION

Es el mejor doctor ,

Grasias a el volvi a caminar ,despues que me realizo dos cirugias con una fuerte infeccion ala rodilla ,DIOS. Lo mando como un angel.es dedicado y muy humanitario, DIOS SIEMPRE LO BENDIGA

Excellent surgeon

Cant say im too happy with the follow ups because its a long wait just to be rushed out once he sees you and you hardly get a word in cause he 's quickly dictating into recorder and next thing you know,..goodbye But i will say he's an excellent surgeon based on my knee surgery with him. Experience was pleasant at hospital with no noticeable scar. I almost forgot which knee he operated on since there's no scar. Perhaps due to his expertise with pro athletes his service is considered too quick but courteous and efficient. Unfortunately you pay the price with the follow up office visits.

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Mcinerney is an exceptional doctor who takes time with his patients. His bedside manner is educational & informative. His office is rather busy so wait times may be lengthy but he is worth the wait! His diagnosis are accurate & his work is second to none. By far, a top notch doctor who seems to also be a great guy!

the worst office ever

I spent 45 minutes waiting to see a doctor to be finally called only to find out I then had to sit in another room and there were still 2 patients ahead of me. I asked the nurse how long and she couldn't tell me. I only planned 1.5 hours for the appt, you would think that should be enough but it wasn't. I just left as I didn't want to waste anymore of my life that I would never get back. Will never return and they better not bill my insurance company for anything.

Doctor is wonderful and caring, back office staff is friendly, front office staff is cold and difficult to deal with. When you call you are put on hold sometimes up to 15 minutes. When you arrive you are greeted by a woman who does not act like she wants to be there, nor does she want to deal with your questions.

Very rude front office

All three times I had to visit the front office was extremely rude and wait times over an hour are unacceptable. If you need a doctor in your network choose anyone but him.

The worse doctor and staff ever

Through my experience I don't recomend him to any patient. Everything was too bad, the appointment, time waiting , professionalism of his staff, caring, time and the doctor himself are not that expert at all. 6 month after surgery I am still in pain day and night. No body cars. At the beginning Dr. Anthony - works in his office- saw me and said : you don;t need surgery your injury is very simple. After that Mcinerney said you need surgery and he did the operation by himself. I am a handicapped now , move less, and hopeless. Thank you Dr. Mc. and his staff make anyone sick , I thank they used to work in army or present before

Very dedicated to his field. Works nonstop to help his patients. Has a lot of experience treating disorders

I needed a revision on the hip he replaced. He distroyed bone during surgery. He ignored all complaints I had after surgery. St. Jospeph Hosp in Paterson is the worst.

Dr. Vincent K Mcinerney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.