Dr. Vincent E Meyer Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vincent E Meyer Jr?

Unprofessional and rude office staff

The office staff have no medical office training, they give out medical advice, are rude when asking simple questions, talk about other patients..heard with my own ears...more than once,..complain about patients being contagious. When you have to call for weeks to follow up on any referrals or prior approvals you are waiting on for weeks, they always have an excuse for the delays..either person in charge of it has not been there or its always the insurance agency fault. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing..no organization.. No privacy. And I never heard of pets or babies allowed to accompany their owners or parents to the place of work..! Stayed for years due to the drs being kind enough but they let the staff have too much control..and talk on behalf of the patient which is uncomfortable. Alot of times, waited over an hour to see Dr. Because they were in meeting s with pharmacy reps.. And notice they push certain medication s even when you doubts. If you like such an office, with no nurse, no privacy, and pushy rude staff..than it's for you.

Good doctor, could be a better practice with obvious adjustments

Wait times varied from on time to 1.5 hours. Other people are busy as well. Follow up?

The BEST

Dr. Meyer is the best! I trust him and always feel like he is on my side. No, he is not like other Dr.'s...he treats you like a human being and is not arrogant. Some people see this as unprofessional but I see it as the BEST care ever. I feel like my family member is in the room with me. LOVE HIM!

No ones business but my own.

His Staff is the unprofessional staff of any i have been around. I have had my own business for over 40 years in the greater Capital region. And they are very rude to their clients. And when calling to speak to anyone. One does not know what the other one is doing. I deem this to be very disrespectful. And very very unprofessional. My advise to anyone who goes there is to find a more courteous staff. I do not know him personally, but is staff needs some classes on ow to treat the patients. On the phone and when they are calling to make an appointment. Or call in to speak with one of the personal.

Disappointed

Absolutely the most unprofessional office I have ever experienced. The office offers no privacy and the doctor may have been trying to use humor in his approach to investigate the reason for my visit but it was actually inappropriate and offensive. He took extreme interest in my problem as in his opinion, I had the most challenging ailment he had seen in a while. He sent me for blood work and explained he was testing for many serious diseases. He suggested if the blood work came back negative he was going to send me on to a specialist. One week later I decided it had been a long enough wait so I called to inquire about my results which had not been read yet. Thankfully they were all negative but when I inquired what was recommended next, I was met with an attitude like I was wasting their time and offered an appointment to come back IF I WANT. I decided I needed to find a more professional physician and requested my records in writing which they apparently lost. When I called regarding a copy to pick up, they were unaware I had filled out THEIR release form at their office one week prior. Everyone in this office is extremely rude and unprofessional. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Meyer is the perfect balance of knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes the time to really listen and understand the problem and then forumlates a logical plan. I am so grateful I found him. If I could give him 10 stars I would, 4 stars does not do him justice.

The Best Doctor in the World !

Dr. Meyer from the very first day I met the man I knew, being a nurse myself, that he was different, he actually cared about his patients, he takes the time both the patient and he needs to help diagnois the patients issues. His prices are lower than just about anyone else because he believes that money isn't why he's a doctor, he's a doctor because he cares about people. He is very caring, and very gentle with his hands and things he may have to do. He tries very hard to make sure any and all pain is eliminated....because, unlike what a lot of other doctors say, "pain is to be expected at your age.", he believe that pain does't have to be expected or accepted at any age. He's just sort of a good old fashion doc with all the modern bells and whistles. He will always go out of his way to make his patients feel comfortable, welcome, appreciated and valued. YOu are not just another patient to him. Everyone is made to feel very specail.

Dr. Vincent E Meyer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ballston Spa, NY.