4.7

Have you seen Dr. F Mitek?

Excellent Care

Love this doc he knows his stuff been going to him for several years and I feel safe in his care. He takes his time figuring out the best care for me and follows through when sending me to other specialist if needed. Visits are prompt and he is always thoughtful. I feel very lucky to have him care for me.

Mitek is very smart. And genuinely wants you to be healthy

I have been going to this office for a few years, after escorting my father in law to his visits with Mitek. He knows to to get you fixed up, and seems more concerned and smarter than the typical Dr. Dr Demeri in his office, is younger, and a sharp thinker as well. Many of my friend have switched to Mitek and are very happy with him.

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr. Mitek is the best. His office and staff is courteous and will answer any questions. Dr. Mitek shakes your hand, looks at you and answers any questions. Also waiting time is 5 minutes or less! Love this office.

Excellant

Excellant doctor who will spend time with you and not rush through. Rarely have I waited longer than 5 minutes. I have been a patient for 22 years and would recommend him.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Mitek is a great doctor. He shakes your hand and looks you in the eye while you are explaining issues to him. I have been to other doctors in the past who would turn their back while I was speaking or take calls while I was being treated, but not Dr. Mitek. Also, he is thorough with diagnoses. Finally, the waiting time to see him is minimal, if any. Awesome doc!!

Dr. F Mitek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, MI.