Dr. Vincent J Moffitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent J Moffitt?

The best

Dr. Moffit and his staff are the best! He's caring and spends time with you. I NEVER feel rushed. I've gone to him my whole childhood and now my son does. I trust him 100%

#1 Doctor

Doctor Moffitt is the top pediatrician in Berks County, PA! He is very patient and kind. My daughter loves him.

Highly Recommend

Dr.Moffitt is a very caring, intelligent doctor who never turns the patient away to the ER. He has come into the office at night to look at a sick child and sought a skilled surgeon when the on call doctor wasn't to his standards. I highly recommend him.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Moffitt is great. He truly cares about his patients, and even remembers the little details about each patient, like what sports I played and where I went to school at. He put me at ease in his office and his medical care was top-notch. I highly recommend him as the pediatrician for any of your children.

Dr. Vincent J Moffitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.