- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent P Valente MD
Dr. Vincent P Valente, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ukiah, CA, with another office in Ukiah, CA. They have 52 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Valente is affiliated with Ukiah Valley Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Vincent P Valente has 2 locations
Dr. Vincent P Valente has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vincent P Valente has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Vincent P Valente Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Vincent P Valente
Dr. Valente graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1967. Dr. Valente works in Ukiah, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Valente is affiliated with Ukiah Valley Medical Center.