Dr. Vincent Parnell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Parnell?

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Dr. Parnell is an exceptional doctor. His expertise in his field is second to none. He saved my daughter's life. Words can't express the esteem that I hold for Doctor Parnell.

Dr. Vincent Parnell, MD

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Parnell just happens to be my guardian angel and I'm so thankful for him. He did my first two open heart surgeries in the early 80s when I was only 1 1/2 now I'm 28 and did my 3rd one again by him he gave me a lease on life for a 3rd time. I'll be forever thankful to him. Best doctor ever

Transposition of the great arteries

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Great doctor and awsome man , but little detached. My baby had complication after every surgery, but she is still alive....

Life Savor

Posted on May 29th, 2009

The man saved my life. I owe him my life. He truly is my hero. It's been almost 16 yrs since my actual surgery and 7 months (October) since I had a catheter and stent put in. Although he's seen me I haven't spoken to the man once, and I really wish I had because he is my hero. He kept me alive, and made sure I was healthy enough to live a normal productive life. THANK YOU DR. PARNELL!!!!

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Dr. Parnell is nothing shy of a God. The man saved my sons life and I will forever be greatful to him. He is kind, caring, understanding and above all; he saves children.

Posted on October 10th, 2017