Dr. Vincent Pedre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Pedre?

Dr.Pedre is wonderful!

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Dr. Pedre is a kin, caring and knowledgable physician who is always spot-on about diagnosing and treating me. He is soft-spoken and kind and his staf ...

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr. Pedre is an outstanding internist. He is kind, patient and very knowledgeable about most diseases, latest treatments and best medicines. He is definitely a 4 star doctor.

You can't go wrong with Dr. Vincent Pedre

Posted on December 30th, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pedre!! He is caring, knowledgeable and accurate. His office staff is friendly and courteous. I rarely wait longer than 15 minutes and when I need an appointment for an acute condition, he sees me immediately. I started with Dr. Pedre when he was on Park Avenue and though the new office is more than a mile away, I had no problem transferring with him. Dr. Pedre is so calm and comforting, and the office decor adds to his demeanor. I have referred many co-workers to his office and they have been as pleased as I have been.

the best general practitioner I've had in many years

Posted on January 16th, 2010

Dr. Pedre is pretty young (as far as doctors go), but he is also extremely intelligent and has enough years of experience under his belt to ease any fears of his being *too* young. Since I was getting a doctor for the long haul, having one that wasn't going to retire in a few years was important to me.The office is clean, nice, and kinda has a suburban-zen-like vibe. The staff has always been very nice and helpful. Waits have never been very bad. In and out is usually less than an hour all-told.The nurses and Dr. Pedre all carry computers, which they use throughout the process of an appointment. I think this helps them keep everything organized and with relatively little paper, and as everything has always felt very fast and efficient, I credit this in part to technology they employ.During an appointment, he listens to everything you tell him, asks thoughtful questions, then evaluates the situation. I like that he is very keen on the idea of holistic care. He doesn't just reach right for a Rx pad for every single thing you throw at him. Often the solution is a prescription of course, but he may just suggest modifying your diet, habits, or even getting acupuncture or some other alternative-type solution. I'm not one for the unproven quackery of much of the alternative medicine scene, but with Dr. Pedre I trust him to distinguish between nonsense and something that, while less orthodox, has been effective for many of his patients in the past. And he's always clear in laying out the pros and cons of any sort of care, so it's always up to you to decide what you want to do.I've been seeing him for a couple of years now, and am very satisfied. I look forward to sticking with Dr. Pedre for decades to come.

Posted on July 12th, 2016