Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent E Perkowski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vincent E Perkowski has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Vincent E Perkowski has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 23
I have had RSD/CRPS for 8 years now. He treated me like a liar helped me with nothing. Asked no real questions sent me on my way to wait for god knows how long to go to summa or get a new pain doc at mercy. But I hear he's giving out pain meds to all kinds of people. I've also heard he gave so many so people where making money off of him. This is why us that are really in pain get screwed because of junk doctors like him. He shouldn't be allowed to be a doctor. I am SICKENED.
This guy is strange. I was a patient for a year of two. Treated me like a drug seeker, when I have 3 known very painful conditions. I never even asked him for pain meds (how dare I) Came to find out, he writes scripts for anything certain people want. My friends young sister goes there and gets whatever she wants apparently. Then I was told about a friends son (young guy) was selling his pain meds he got from him because he had so many. I guess you have to be young and pretty, or be intimidating to get help. Because actually being in pain, with documented, proven conditions isnt enough.
Dr. Perkowski is the BEST family doctor I have ever been to!! I have been his patient for 7 years. His staff is AWESOME!! He is kind, understanding, and will do anything in his power to make sure you are cared for! Dr. Perkowski takes the time to understand what is going on with you and explains his plan of action with you so you understand. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Perkowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Vincent E Perkowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Primary Care Perry, 3300 Bailey St NW Ste 102, Massillon, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent E Perkowski in this video.
Dr. Vincent E Perkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.