Dr. Vincent E Perkowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent E Perkowski?

My kids have been going to Dr. Perkowski for about 8 years, never had a problem with him or his staff. Always very polite and listens to what your concerns are.

Awful

I have had RSD/CRPS for 8 years now. He treated me like a liar helped me with nothing. Asked no real questions sent me on my way to wait for god knows how long to go to summa or get a new pain doc at mercy. But I hear he's giving out pain meds to all kinds of people. I've also heard he gave so many so people where making money off of him. This is why us that are really in pain get screwed because of junk doctors like him. He shouldn't be allowed to be a doctor. I am SICKENED.

Bad

This guy is strange. I was a patient for a year of two. Treated me like a drug seeker, when I have 3 known very painful conditions. I never even asked him for pain meds (how dare I) Came to find out, he writes scripts for anything certain people want. My friends young sister goes there and gets whatever she wants apparently. Then I was told about a friends son (young guy) was selling his pain meds he got from him because he had so many. I guess you have to be young and pretty, or be intimidating to get help. Because actually being in pain, with documented, proven conditions isnt enough.

Highly Recommended

Dr. Perkowski is the BEST family doctor I have ever been to!! I have been his patient for 7 years. His staff is AWESOME!! He is kind, understanding, and will do anything in his power to make sure you are cared for! Dr. Perkowski takes the time to understand what is going on with you and explains his plan of action with you so you understand. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!

I've been a patient of Dr. Perkowski's for approximately 2 years. I have been at ease with him from the beginning. He is an excellent listener and makes constant eye contact to let you know that he is aware of what you are talking about. All staff in the office is personable and compitent.