Dr. Vincent Perrotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Perrotta?

Happy with results!

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr. Perrotta is a great plastic surgeon. I've had several procedures performed by him and have always been very happy with the results. After interviewing doctors in Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis, I chose him to correct my breast implant surgery that had been done by another doctor. They looked wonderful after my surgery with Dr. Perrotta! I especially like that the surgery is done in the fully accredited surgical center, the Center for Aesthetic Surgery, located right next to the office. His staff is very polite and friendly. Another thing I like is that there is very little wait time during appointments and he spends as long as I need answering questions and explaining procedures. I always feel in good care and valued by Dr. Perrotta and his staff.

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Dr Perrotta, takes the time and gives his indivual attention to each patient that is necessary.I was very pleased with my procedure.

Would NOT recommend this plastic surgeon

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr. Perrotta did my elective plastic surgery. After the surgery, I experienced severe pain and visited his office several times. He could not understand why I was experiencing this pain and, even at one point, asked me what he should do (?). I didn't understand this since he is the doctor - not me. When I did see him, I felt that he was "in and out" quickly. In summary, I would not recommend this physician.

Wonderful doctor and staff!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I saw Dr. Perrotta for a cosmetic procedure and both he and his staff were so helpful courteous. Everyone was very helpful and caring and Dr. Perrotta made it a very comfortable and pleasurable experience for me. They were able to work around my busy schedule and answer my numerous questions. Every person there was very patient and knowledge and made the decision for surgery easy. Would highly recommend!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

doctor perrotta gave me the impression that even though i was paying him, he was doing me a favor... he gave short answers of yes or no and showed no interest in what i was telling him... have not recommended him to any of my friends...

DR. PERROTTA IS KIND, CARING AND A PERFECTIONIST

Posted on October 8th, 2008

WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH PLASTIC SURGERY- YOU WANT A DOCTOR WHO GIVES HONEST ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, SOMEONE WHO IS CARING, AND MOST OF ALL A PERFECTIONIST. DR. PERROTTA FITS ALL THE CRITERIA. I WOULDN'T GO TO ANYONE ELSE.

Posted on December 13th, 2017