Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Pesiri
Dr. Vincent Pesiri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Cove, NY, with other offices in Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pesiri is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Pesiri has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Vincent Pesiri has the following 3 expertise
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
Dr. Vincent Pesiri has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pesiri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
North Shore University Hospital
Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
North Shore University-Glen
Glen Cove Hospital
35 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vincent Pesiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Cove, NY.