Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent F Petraglia
Dr. Vincent F Petraglia, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Canonsburg, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Petraglia is affiliated with Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd. Dr. Petraglia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent F Petraglia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vincent F Petraglia has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 92
I don't think anyone wants to be mean because he can't hear, doesn't think as quickly, sight failing, gait altered etc.....We all get old and our faculties decline. He's a great guy , but come on , he's old .
I have been with the Doc for almost 20 years and he has seen me thru Everything... Most of it twice. It sucks that he isn't at the hospital anymore but he is still the most wonderful Dr. I've ever had. In all the years I have him my only complaint is that he's always in a little rush so you have to reel him in so you can spend some time with him lol
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Petraglia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Vincent F Petraglia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Group, 455 Valley Brook Rd Ste 300, Canonsburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent F Petraglia in this video.
Dr. Vincent F Petraglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.