Dr. Vincent Rampersaud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Rampersaud?

Scam Doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I would give him a zero if i could. Because his staff is slow and not good at all! He dismissed me as a patient because he claim that he found FENTANYL in my urine sample twice! First of all, i have never used this drug in my life! The way it got into my system, is because he injected them in my back because i was in pain! His staff and himself put it into my body! There were a few other patients that has the same complaints like me. They put it into your body.. when they did it the whole time, and claim you are a drug addict. If he looked at what he was putting in my body, he would find the mistake was on his watch. But they dont want to admit it was his fault, so they dismiss there patients. what a waste of a doctor degree..No one should ever go to him period.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Rampersaud is the best doctor I've ever seen. He treated me with respect, took time answering all of my questions patiently, and explained my condition and his recommended treatment plan throughly .

Posted on September 26th, 2017