Dr. Vincent A Renzi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Vincent A Renzi?

A Patient that suffers because of him!

Never again!

Great doctor, always spends time with me , quick to find cause of problems, friendly staff

First and definitely last visit

Got me to the exam room pretty quickly. There I waited over a half hour before the doctor came in. The exam nurse was not very happy to be there. This was my first visit so I expected to see him for a little while. Seemed he was in a hurry. Barely spoke or looked at me.

How do you get through

First I would like to say...I called this Dr.'s office over 14 times for an appointment. I find out it is supposed to be Feb 25th but when I asked to her repeat the time she said she would call me back to confirm the appt. one day prior. Can I tell you this never happened...Now I am going to probably embarrass myself by going there and the staff not have put the appt in. Then I spoke to a staff member (Gina) who sent me into the manager's voice mail...not once but 3 times. The Manager NEVER called me back. I am confused... if this I need to make an appt or leave messages pertaining to my appt I want to know why no one could be courteous to clal me back....I am so disappointed. I work in the medical field and I would never treat a person like this

I just think he is a caring & thorough Dr. He'll always take the extra time to make sure you have understood his directions, and he's not afraid to send you for tests when you need them.