Dr. Vincent Ruggiero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Ruggiero?

Super Dr.

I have used Dr. Ruggiero many, many times and have full faith and trust in him. His expertise is great and so is his bedside manner. My husband and grandson have also used him with fabulous results. They also will not use anyone else. Many people I know on St. Is. have used him and also love him. Sometimes hard to get an appt. as he is soooo vry busy.

Excellent doctor who treated my wrist fracture. Ended up needing surgery and him and his staff were excellent. Will refer everyone to him

too conservative

Excellent

Dr Ruggiero did surgery on my son's finger recently. He made my son feel very comfortable and wasn't nervous at all the day of his surgery. He's great with children, highly recommended.

Great office

The staff are very attentive to your needs and the doctor has the best bedside manner ! He's excellent and knowledgeable about hand problems .he makes everything easy to understand

Very good doctor . He performed two carpal tunnel surgeries on me . Great results. Would highly recommend him. His staff is very helpful

Receptionist refuses to schedule alternative date for appointment other than th "1" time time she stated on the phone. When I told her I had a college final that dayand asked for other openings I was told if I can't come that day then go to the walk in and see a PA. The receptionist flat out said the PA is no different than the doctor. I wonder why Dr Ruggerio bothered to waist his time with all that extra schooling. He should take lessons on training a staff not to yawn like a cow into the phone and to be a little courtious on the phone.

Staff is terrible.

Spent 45 minutes on hold trying to make an appointment. When the woman finally picked up I could barly hear her and was annoyed that I asked her to speak up. When I asked I f they could try transferring me to someone else on the call line she told me I was ridiculous and hung up. It is very hard to trust a doctor who can not train a receptionist to properly answer a phone.

Dr Ruggiero is an excellent Dr. I've used him and recommended him to many people who have also been very happy with him.

Saved three of my Husband's fingers. Amazing doctor!

Best orthopedic

We have gone to Dr. Ruggiero three times for various injuries and each time we were taken care of perfectly. All of the injuries were treated promptly and expertly repaired. He has a terrific bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable.