More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent M Santoro
Dr. Vincent M Santoro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kirkland, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Santoro is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Santoro has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent M Santoro has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 41
I had shoulder surgery recently. He rushed through every single appointment. And seems like he tries to spend as little time with you as possible. My surgery went great, but I still wonder if it was really necessary. Made me feel stupid for asking questions, or asking about how necessary surgery was. I think he just looks at his patients as a $ sign and thinks "will this get approved by insurance or not" - instead of "is this what is best for my patient?" - While I am pleased with the actual surgery - I can't help but feel like the entire process was rushed. Every single interaction rushed. I am happy that my surgery more or less turned out good, but I could not confidently refer anyone else to him. I REALLY wish I would have gotten a second opinion. I'm thankful that I have excellent post care physical therapy from someone else. If Dr. Santoro is reading this - SLOW DOWN - act like you care about your patients. Don't make them feel stupid when they ask questions and don't act like you ALWAYS have somewhere more important to be.
Dr. Santoro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
John Dempsey Hospital
Dr. Vincent M Santoro accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent M Santoro in this video.
Dr. Vincent M Santoro is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.