Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vincent R Sghiatti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vincent R Sghiatti has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Vincent R Sghiatti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Don't come here this doctor is indifferent, the office is dirt and outdated, and the people who work at the office are rude and constantly make mistakes. I came here for an annual physicals because this office is close to my apartment and is part of my insurance network. The exam was brief and the doctor doesn't seem to care. The worst part was after the exam I noticed claim issue and I started receiving letter from a lab services for the testing done. Turned out they failed to submit the correct claim to my insurance and used an out-of-network lab for testing. I visited the office again to show them the bill I received from the lab services and they promised they would take care of it. For 5 months everytime I received an additional letter I would call them and they kept promising it would be taken care of, but they are full of lies. These are all huge red flags and I am committed to let everyone know about the terrible services this doctor's office provides. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else please.
Dr. Vincent has been my doctor for the past 6 six years. I am a scientist by vocation and Vincent has been like a family member to me since I have met him. I travel the world tracking internet criminals, with a focus mainly on China. Dr. V makes sure I am taken care of any where in the world I might be, with regular visits at home. I cannot tell you what comfort that is for a person like me. Finding a good doctor in LA is difficult - go visit Dr. Vincent!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sghiatti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Vincent R Sghiatti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLos Angeles Airport Urgent, 4560 Admiralty Way Ste 201, Marina Del Rey, CA
Dr. Vincent R Sghiatti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina Del Rey, CA.